top of page

Information for Families

Willow Tree Learning offers services directly to schools and settings.  If you think your child would benefit from working with an Educational Psychologist, please speak to your school SENCO.  The SENCO will be able to discuss how they identify and support special educational needs of children in the school or setting.  They may already commission an Educational Psychology Service and will be able to discuss this with you.  If they would like to consider commissioning support from Willow Tree Learning, please encourage them to contact us.

In the interim, depending on the needs of your child, you may find it useful to look at the Local Offer in your area.  For example, if you live in Norfolk, search for 'Norfolk Local Offer.' The following websites may also be useful.

bottom of page